Cowboy Boot Shopping

>> Feb 25, 2012

OMGosh, I found my Justin Bent Rail boots at a decent price online. I've wanted these boots for over a year. My sister has been sending me pictures of cowboy boots that she was buying and it gave me an itch to look for my Justin Bent Rail boots again.


Aren't they beautiful?

My only pair of cowboy boots are red.  I really should've picked a more neutral color because I can't always wear red (though I do love them).  I think I need these brown, distressed Justin boots.  I think they'd look great on my feet.  I think my horse would love them too.  Really, she would:)  With her cinnamon and brown saddle pad, she'd appreciate my color coordinating my boots with her outfit too!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP