Looks Like He's Almost Sold

>> Jun 8, 2008

It is looking more and more definite that Jack has found his new home. We have the deposit and we have the vet check. We are just waiting for the coggins results to come back, which should be in a couple days. His new owner will be a little girl who rode him very well. She is a confident rider. Jack seemed to really like her and her mom. He was the perfect gentleman for them and very adorable - even licking their hands like a puppy, lol.

It's going to be a very sad day when Jack pulls out of the stable that last time to go to his new home. It is a couple hours away so I can't drive by to see him or anything like that. I will likely never see him again. I hope his new owners will email me pictures now and then. I'm afraid I am going to turn into a blithering, sobbing idiot.

Jack is going back to do what he did before we bought him - ride the trails. He will be happier doing that I believe.

He's bonded strongly to my daughter (he was her horse)...that's the two of them in the picture. It'll be a sad day for all of us. I'm afraid I got too attached to the little guy. I hope in some way he understands that he'll be happier this way.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP