Halter Bridle to Match Saddle Pad

>> Dec 2, 2010

What color bridle will match the Weaver Cinnamon saddle pad I want? 

I talked to the owner of Sunset Halters about it because it seems like it'd be hard to match.  She was thinking along the same lines as me - tan/black.  There is both tan and black on the saddle in addition to all the cinnamon.  I will send Sunset Halters a picture of my saddle when I get it so perhaps something matching can be done to the nose piece (she makes them herself according to your horse's measurements and they're awesome).  If you haven't checked out Sunset Halters, you really need to check out their Halter Bridles.  I LOVE them.  I have one that my daughter confiscated to use as her own.  It works out great and makes it super easy for her to bridle her horse.  No fighting the horse's head and it is so easy to slip the bit into the mouth and latch it.  Since she confiscated that one, I get to buy another one.

Now to finish losing weight so I don't look like a lard up on my new saddle pad (maybe I should be looking at phentermine for some weight help).  I really want a nice picture with my horse.  My horse is half Clydesdale and I want to look small up on top of her, not like a big load. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP