Costs Keep Spiraling Up

>> Aug 11, 2011

I just received a notice in the mail from our life insurance company.  Our insurance rates are going to go from $26/month up to a few hundred a month! What? Obviously, we need to find a better option for insurance because that is just ridiculous.  My husband has good life insurance through his employer but I like the added cushion of having extra just in case. We have a lot of kids so it is important to make sure they would be taken care of in the event something happened to the both of us.  I am researching different options, like http://wholesaleinsurance.net/.  I have a couple months to get it figured out. I think I had until October. Maybe it was September. Oops, I don't remember now.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP