Horse Tantrum & First Ride

>> Jul 11, 2008

JeeNee is in training. Yesterday, taking her into a new place to work for the first time, asking her to canter, and her being on the wrong lead (plus going into season) will give you this:




Photobucket
JeeNee
Learning to longe like a lady.





Photobucket

The tantrum is coming...




Photobucket


Wait for it...



Photobucket



Gearing up good and getting pushy...

Photobucket



Ahhh, there it is:



Photobucket


Like a child, she started out being a little bit difficult before going into full-blown tantrum mode, lol.

She lost. She was allowed to stop once she behaved and did what she was supposed to:




Photobucket


Now that she's being a good girl again and is tired, it's time for me to sit on her for the first time.

My first time on my filly:




Photobucket



She was too tired after her tantrum to care:




Photobucket




She sure enjoyed her sponge bath afterward!

My daughter took the pictures of me on her. She got a close up of me getting off of her but I'll spare everybody that one:)

This morning, I went back to the stable so our trainer could show me how to longe her myself. We took her into the arena she is used to and I longed her. She was great. No tantrums today.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP