Horse Updates

>> Oct 8, 2008

More progress! While my daughter is just learning to go over cross rails, I am beginning to think I should get a prescription for valium or something, lol. Are all moms nervous when their child starts to learn to jump?


Right now, it's more of a trot/hop over and it's not too bad but once she starts REALLY soaring over those rails, I am probably going to alternate between wanting to be sick to being really proud of her!

As far as my girl, with the cooler weather coming in, she's gotten feisty! The Draft in her likes this weather. I watched her lunge last week (before the flu hit our house) and she definitely was full of it. She was beautiful (but I sure as hell wouldn't have gotten on her back at that time, lol).

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP