Meet Tequila Sunrise

>> Nov 25, 2008

Three months ago, my daughter lost her horse unexpectedly. She was extremely upset. Our trainer offered to bring her broodmare (who she isn't breeding anymore), once she and baby were weaned, to the barn for the winter for my daughter to take care of and love. If they bond, she said that my daughter can have her. What a nice offer and nice thing to do.

So the horse came to the barn a few days ago and we went to spend some time with her. She was very attentive and loving. She nickered to us when we walked in the barn. She gave us her full attention the whole time we were there. We brushed her a bit and she loved that...she didn't want us to stop and kept pressing her side up against the stall gate closer to us to touch her. When we weren't by her stall, she was nickering again. I think they are going to end up loving each other.

So, because I am a photo nut, this is Tequila Sunrise with my smiling daughter:


My daughter said people keep asking her if she has a new horse yet and she tells them no. She asked me what she was supposed to tell them now. I told her to tell them she is taking care of a horse this winter but she doesn't have a horse yet. She asked me what she was supposed to say her name was (because it's an alcoholic drink, lol). I told her that I doubted her friends would know what that was (her name is what it is, lol). She said, "Yes they would. They know what pot is!" Oh boy.

She was very sweet:

1 comments:

Anonymous February 12, 2012 at 12:41 PM  

Awesome posting! I'm now getting started in SMO & trying to learn how to fully use social media optimization for my small business.

Thanks!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP