Wagon Teamster Travels Thru

>> Dec 4, 2008

While out shopping this morning, I wasn't too suprised to see, going in the opposite direction, four horses pulling a wagon. Where we live, we see a lot of horses pulling buggies, however, unlike those, this one had a name and web site on it and it looked more like a small trailer type structure rather than the Amish wagons I am used to seeing. On the way back from shopping, I passed the four horses and wagon again. Hmm...so I thought I'd look them up online.

It turns out this team of horses is pulling a man cross country. His "wagon" is actually his home that he built himself. For pictures and more information about this team, check them out here.

How cool is that? I actually saw them today!!

1 comments:

Anonymous December 15, 2008 at 5:45 PM  

I like this post that is so cool! I should try and do that someday with my horses.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP