Hubby says "NO" to losing my horse

>> Dec 16, 2008

I talked to my husband about how to get by if he loses his hours at work and mentioned having to sell my horse. His immediate response was, "No, we are not selling her." Period.

I hope he doesn't get reduced to part-time. We have to keep our house and at least one car and utilities paid for heat/water/electricity. Part-time hours won't pay those bills. Those are necessities to keep our kids sheltered and taken care of.

I hope like crazy that my girl stays mine:( It'd rip my heart out to lose her.

3 comments:

Anonymous December 20, 2008 at 10:38 AM  

I know times are hard for us all. I know that more than most when it comes to livestock and hard times with money. I hope the best your your family this year. Things will work out for you I am sure. Yes, times are hard but looking better all the time. I hope you the best for the next year. I wish you a Merry Christmas to you and your family form ours.

Anonymous December 22, 2008 at 11:06 AM  

It sounds like it's time to diversify your income and learn to live off the land.

Perhaps your blog could earn income; your blog is quite appealing.

Syn February 5, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

I wish we had the land to live off of. We don't have that yet.

Here's hoping the economy picks up soon.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP