Might Lose My Horse

>> Dec 14, 2008

My husband told me yesterday that the place where he works is cutting back almost everybody's hours from full-time to three days a week starting January 1. It doesn't affect his area (yet) but I can only imagine it will trickle down to him too sooner rather than later. We can't pay all our household bills if that happens.

I would have to sell my horse since I can't justify paying stable board if we can't pay our house payment to keep the roof over our four kids' heads. I can pay her bill right now with what I make but if hubby loses hours, I can't. It will tear my heart out if I have to sell her. Literally break it into two.

I am hoping my husband doesn't lose all his hours or else we are going to be in financial trouble (like a lot of people right now).

Come on economy, pick up!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP