Back to School & Plans for Mom

>> Aug 18, 2010

My kids go back to school in five days.  My youngest starts school!  That is going to be one very difficult day.  How do you get through that first day of school for your last child without crying?  I so don't want to be a blubbering momma. 

I have plans for myself when school starts.  I am gonig to increase my work-at-home jobs.  I am looking into learning how to make candles and soaps.  I am going to set a housecleaning schedule (woo hoo fun, lol).  I am going to shop smarter, without kids whining, with online coupons now that I will have time to look for them. I am going to start taking riding lessons again! 

I won't just sit around twiddling my thumbs and watching soap operas.  In fact, I have no plans at all to watch any soap operas! 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP