Gruene Steam Cleaners

>> Aug 19, 2010

I just tried out for the first time a Gruene steam cleaner (also works as a steam mop).  I've wanted to try steam cleaners since first seeing the Gruene because with my asthma, finding a way to clean without chemicals was important to me.  With children and pets, it's important to kee their breathing environment healthy as well.  Plus, I can help the environment and my lungs at the same time!

I used it in my kitchen sink (to get the "eww" factor cleaned from my sink from four kids tossing food in there all day long), in the bathroom (again, that "eww" factor with mold and mildew), and on my couch.  My next plan is to take it into the basement!

It cleaned off mold and mildew from the bathroom fixtures, very quickly, without the use of any chemicals whatsoever (my asthma thanks Gruene).  I didn't have to rub myself sore to get everything clean either (my arms thank Gruene too).  Even my husband noticed!

I took a short video to show everybody a little bit of what I did with it.






This weekend, I am taking it to the basement to use on the cement floor where our dogs have made themselves too much at home with themselves to rid my house of this pet smell.  I like that I can do this without the need to cover the smells with chemicals!  Using steam is environmentally-friendly, healthier than breathing in toxic chemicals, and so much easier than scrub, scrub, scrubbing!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP