Might Be Moving Our Horses

>> Aug 31, 2010

We are checking into moving back to our home state. We've started job hunting for my husband, and are looking for local jobs in the area we want to move. I talked to a realtor today about finding a home to rent with an option to buy, large enough for six kids, five dogs, and two horses. She didn't sound too positive about finding what we need.

I'm not sure if we'd be taking two horses with us or one horse (which means we'd have to get a second horse after moving which I'd rather not do).  I'd want to take both horses but Tequila was given to my daughter by our trainer with the understanding we'd give her back if didn't want her anymore.  Obviously, we still want her but I think that gift was made without ever thinking we'd move her 200 miles away. 

So much to think about.

1 comments:

Jessica Friday September 7, 2010 at 4:46 AM  

Syn,

I couldn't find any contact information for you, so I'm posting here.

I am the owner of the online horse-themed gift shop, EquiGifts.com. EquiGifts offers quality personalized and unique gifts for horse lovers on any budget that can be found nowhere else in the world. We recently launched an affiliate program and I would like to personally invite you to become one of our first members.

Membership in the program is completely free and you earn a 5% commission on every sale made through your referral link, paid monthly. If you're currently using Google Adsense or Amazon's affiliate program, you may want to consider adding EquiGifts in place of or as a supplement to these programs or share your link virally through Facebook, Twitter or email invites. Additionally, if you or your blog currently supports any non-profits, this is another good way to generate income which can then be transferred to that organization.

If you're interested in becoming an affiliate, more information can be found at this link. Thank you for your time and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me any time.

Sincerely,

Jessica Friday
jfriday (at) equigifts (dot) com

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP