Inexpensive Photo Christmas Cards

>> Oct 14, 2010

Can you believe how fast 2010 is going by?  There's just a little more than two months shopping time for Christmas! 

Most years, we do Photo Christmas Cards for our Christmas cards and this year, I definitely want to continue the tradition.  I think they're more personal plus how can you throw away an actual photo like you can a regular Christmas card?  I know I can't! 

This year, I found Pear Tree Greetings.  They use 100% recycled, 100 lb matte card stock so it's a really nice, substantial greeting card.  For less than what you spend in a retail store, their cards are $1.25 or less.  You'll find most of them are $0.84.  $0.84 per card is a great price!  That certainly helps the budget during Christmas time. 

With this economy, there are times that I wonder how to save money, especially at Christmas when expenses can really take a big bite out of a stretched budget.  Christmas cards from Pear Tree Greetings, at $0.84 each, is a definite money-saver and don't break the budget.  The grandparents would love to receive one of these photo Christmas card of their grandkids.

Check out the quality of their cards in this picture I took:


My favorite are the black and white photo cards.  I think they'll look great, especially if I can get my Clydesdale paint horse to hold a couple kids on her back for our Christmas family picture!  I'll put another child on our other paint horse.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP