Recent Horse Pictures from October 25 2010

>> Oct 27, 2010

I thought I'd share a few pictures from our time at the barn the other night.  My teenage daughter had such a good time riding!  It took her mind of advanced math and science classes (she is taking a grade level above her grade in those two classes), boys, acne cream for her almost non-existent pimples she keeps pointing out, and our possible relocation soon. 







Then there is my girl whose main purpose in life is to eat, eat, eat:


It was a good time.  The fact that we might relocate and have to move them has me wondering if we are making the right choice.  It's a great barn for our horses and for the kids - very kid-friendly.  The horses aren't just taken care of; they're loved too and we might not find that at another barn.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP