Want to toss computer out the window

>> Apr 4, 2009

I know I said in my last post that I would post pics from my daughter's first ride on Tequila but my computer keeps overheating and shutting down on me every time I try to download them from the SD card. When we bought this laptop, they told us it would be good for all the pictures and video I like to take. In reality, it's been nothing but trouble in those areas but especially for video.

I've been looking at wholesale computers, wondering if I need a new computer. The one I have should be fine but it's definitely not doing what the retail store told me it would do. We bought it from a well-known retailer and the salesperson obviously lied. My husband bought his computer online and his has been perfect for him. I think I am going to look online and see what's available rather than trust a salesman at the store where I bought this one again.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP