Working From Home

>> Apr 22, 2009

I am looking for other ways to work from home. A friend of mine is doing fantastic with working from home so I know it's possible!

I was considering selling life insurance from home. I passed the class for it but then didn't pursue the next step. I didn't realize that you had to buy the leads yourself. I figured when you work for a company, they supply you with what you need to make them money. It didn't make sense to me that I would have to buy my own life insurance lead to make the company I would work for money.

Speaking of life insurance, I just remembered I have to call our insurer about ours since we changed banks and our payments are automatically deducted from our account. I almost forgot!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP