JeeNee's Had the Spring Fever Worked Out of Her

>> Apr 26, 2010

JeeNee had the spring fever worked right out of her with lunging and side reins about two weeks ago.  It took a week to get her back on track after having the winter off.  She fought the end of that vacation!  This week, our trainer will get on her and continue her training. 

Sometimes I wonder if I am too old to be learning to ride.  I started with lessons a few years ago but when Rex died almost two years ago, I stopped riding.  JeeNee will be ready for me soon so I better get over my misgivings about being too old and get my butt in the saddle.  Should I be looking at prototype 37-c reviews for a wrinkle cream instead of learning to ride? I don't bounce as well as I used to. I might break something if I go down at my age.

Listen to me - talking like 38 years old is ancient.  For most people, it's not.  However, I feel ancient because all my joints and muscles hurt most of the time.  Getting up out of a chair feels like a chore!  I think it is all thyroid related and the doctors are working on that.  I'd like to feel 38 though and not 68. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP