Spring Riding is Starting

>> Apr 1, 2010

Our vacation has come and gone and it was a great time.  We hope to do it again this summer!

Now that I am losing weight and not afraid to get on the scales anymore, I am looking forward to this summer. I wanted to lose more weight to be lighter on our horses' backs and I've done it. With 13 pounds left to lose, and 19 pounds already lost, I am going to enjoy getting into summer clothes this summer as well.  I usually dread it. I won't feel like I'm pulling a ton of weight up into the saddle either!

My daughter already got herself into the saddle for the first time this season.  They both did really well together.  Now it's my turn. 

1 comments:

Office Chiars April 4, 2010 at 2:53 AM  

Horse riding!!! i love it....

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP