Holidays Fast Approaching

>> Nov 19, 2010

Can you believe how close the holidays are already?  This year has just flown by!  My kids keep me pretty busy so I guess I shouldn't be surprised but it seems like we just paid out a ton of money in Christmas gifts not to long ago and now we have to do it again! 

I'm running out of gift ideas for my in-laws.  I'm clueless there.  I know what my husband wants so he's easy - a guitar, but my father-in-law...  What do you get for the 80-year-old man who can buy whatever he wants?  We'll come up with something for my husband's dad. 

What are great gift ideas?  Electronics and power tools always make good gift ideas!  You can always find good cigar deals for the cigar lover in the family!

My kids are pretty easy at the holidays.  We always get lists by Thanksgiving for Santa. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP