Taking Care of Moms

>> Nov 18, 2010

Why is it I never buy myself new clothes when my kids get them for every season?  I have one shirt for the winter that is nice enough to wear outside the house.  We are limited locally here to just a few retailers who don't have much that impresses me so I am looking for some great women's clothing catalogs. Plus, I'm starting to lose weight again so the idea of getting new (smaller) clothes sounds like fun!!

It's important for mothers especially, who get pulled in so many directions, to take care of themselves and feel good about themselves.  Now that I'm getting smaller, I want a new wardrobe that makes me feel good and look awesome.  Woo hoo!  Shopping is in my future!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP