Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Lose Weight

>> Nov 9, 2010

I've been struggling to lose weight.  I had lost 18 of the 37 pounds I had wanted to lose and then 9 of them came back.  Since changing my diet because of my gallbladder disease, I think the scale is going to come down again.  I don't want to get ahead of myself, but it's been teetering back and forth between a 1-1/2 and 2 pound loss this week so I'm hoping... *fingers crossed* ...that drastically changing my diet is going to make a difference along with the increase in my thyroid meds.  My doctor also raised my T3 dose for my thyroid disease so between the two of them - I'm really hoping to see a difference on that scale!

I have to admit those fat burning and metabolism ads do catch my eye though and have me wondering - does lipofuze work?  Because my metabolism is slow due to my thyroid disease, I am curious to see if there is a weight loss supplement that could increase it - not just for weight loss but just so it is where it is supposed to be anyway. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP