Disney Free on Birthday?

>> Aug 8, 2009

Did you know that your child can get into Disney free on their birthday if you're planning orlando vacations anytime soon? I didn't know this but a friend of ours just said they were taking their child there on their birthday because of that. I looked it up and it's true. The Disney site says if you register the birthday during 2009, admission is free to one of the theme parks. If you're thinking of going to Orlando and you can arrange it around a child's birthday, sounds like a great birthday present to me!

1 comments:

nail supplies August 14, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

really?
that's cool!!!
my baby sister's been dying to request on my mom to take her there on her 4th birthday... every morning she's always reminding our mom about her request on her birthday next month...
this is a good news for her...
thank you very much to your post...

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP