Flouride in Drinking Water

>> Aug 19, 2009

I've been reading lately about the negative side of having flouride in your drinking water. Among other things, it is said to block the absorption of iodine, which can lead to thyroid disease (which I have). I'm glad our town doesn't include flouride in the tap water, but if yours does, I hear there are water filters you can buy to remove it.

You know, since we moved here 3-1/2 years ago, I haven't noticed a decline in my children's teeth either. In fact, not one of the four of them have had any cavities at all. They are still getting it from their toothpaste, but it makes you wonder if putting it in the tap water is really making any difference in terms of tooth decay while it causes other health problems.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP