Back and Forth with the Weight

>> Sep 24, 2009

Back and forth, back and forth. It's what my weight does. Just when I think the weight is starting to come off, it's back on again! It's SO frustrating to go from a size four to barely a ten. Sometimes it doesn't bother me but when somebody else notices the weight, then I feel bad.

I'm slowly changing over my thyroid treatment so *fingers crossed* that this will help. A lot of people start looking for the top diet pills but I need to try fixing my thyroid first and then seeing where I'm at.

1 comments:

proactol May 25, 2011 at 10:53 PM  

Hi there

I like the guy above said, it's normal. You seem to be in great shape. Just keep eating healthy and exercising. You're weight will go up and down.

Thanks
james

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP