Making it a less material Christmas this year

>> Sep 7, 2009

I had to explain to our oldest yesterday that "Santa" is on a tight budget this year so they are going to have to restrict their holiday lists because this year isn't going to be like last year. We definitely have to reduce the amount of money we spend this year. The economy is hitting everybody and it's definitely hit us here too.

I was surprised to hear that they were wanting another video game system (considering we just bought them one last Christmas). It seems their dad had told them we'd get them one. Oops. Not this year.

I was looking at all the different Bell products (bell tv HD receivers and gaming remotes) but I think adding anything else to our HD television is going to have to wait a bit unfortunately. Maybe next year, we'll see some improvement in the economy. I sure hope so.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP