"To Do" for School

>> Sep 10, 2009

School has been in session going on the second week now and it's been busy between school, homework, a break-up, soccer for three kids and cheerleading for two kids. One of my kids also managed to sprain her wrist so she's in a splint for awhile (and not able to ride her horse unfortunately).

I have made it about 90% through my school "to do" list but still have a few things left to buy (paper towel, kleenex, and a flash drive). Our school does a fundraiser for flash drives but I was also looking at this site for a Corporate flash drive to see what that was about. My 12 year old would love a custom flash drive for school! I also have book fees to pay for three of the kids. It's a neverending round of money out the door it seems like (I thought our taxes paid for this stuff?).

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP