Horse Presents

>> Dec 16, 2009

I buy presents for the horses. Is that odd?

I just finished my holiday shopping for our barn owner, horse trainer, and for all the horses who live at the stable. I have a few more things I'm waiting on for our kids I ordered online and I still need to pick up a couple of small gifts for the neighbors and then I am done! Well, I also have to address a billion holiday cards and get gifts for family far away packed and mailed but then I'm done. Oh yeah, and the wrapping! Who can forget all the wrapping? I also have to plan dinner. I guess I'm not almost done. I didn't realize my "to do" list was still so long!

I know I'm supposed to hope for a white Christmas but why? The tree lit with presents underneath, excited kids wanting to tear into their gifts, and being together is all I want. The snow can just stay in the north away from us. Which reminds me, I also need to pick up furnace filters before the furnace kicks on around the clock. Is my work ever done? I don't think so!

I hope y'all are enjoying the hustle and the bustle of the holiday season and find some quiet time to just relax. I'm hoping to find some of that myself soon - maybe on December 26th!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP