I'm the Grinch So Far

>> Dec 3, 2009

Winter is here. I was beginning to wonder if it was ever going to get cold (and you can be sure I was glad it hadn't for so long). It's getting down below freezing this weekend for the first time so this will probably be the last of my flowers in the flower pots. I'm amazed they made it this long!

Everybody is getting ready for the holidays and I can't seem to get into the holiday spirit. I don't know what's wrong with me. I usually look forward to all the online shopping for the kids but with money so tight, all I do is worry about that online shopping now. Kids' toys are expensive and when you buy for six kids, oh my!

Just call me "the Grinch" I guess. That's what I'm feeling like so far.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP