Less Weight in the Saddle

>> Dec 10, 2009

I wrote a long time ago about wanting to lose weight so I'd feel more comfortable riding. I just could not lose a pound no matter what I did because of my thyroid medication. Why doctors insist on synthetic thyroid medications when the natural desiccated thyroid works better for some people is beyond me. I switched myself to natural thyroid medication and lost ten pounds recently! That's a third of what I wanted to lose so I'm on my way. I haven't had to research the best weight loss pill and at this rate, I probably won't have to.

Great new for me, my health, and the horses' backs. I felt a little guilty. It's that I'm hugely overweight or anything and I'm tall so I can carry it OK but I'd just rather not.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP