Oldest Going to Hit Teen Years Soon

>> Dec 10, 2009

Life as I know it is almost over. My daughter is almost officially a teenager and boy does it show! Instead of hair ribbons and dolls, I'm going to be shopping for acne treatment. Boy what a difference a couple years make.

She's a cheerleader, rides a horse, and is in total awe of the Twilight series and all the boys without shirts in the New Moon movie (that's when I knew childhood was being left behind). I wonder if the horse will get left behind along with the hair ribbons and dolls or if it will be lasting love for her.

1 comments:

natural oestrogen December 22, 2009 at 1:26 AM  

My son just became a teenager about a year ago and he only brings me tons of headaches instead. At least he now helps with some household chores.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP