Seeing Ex Soon...Ugh

>> Mar 24, 2010

We are going to my stepdaughter's band thing this weekend and the ex will be there.  I bought a skinny pair of jeans to wear with a sexy pair of heels for a casual but not casual look with my 19 pound smaller body.    I'm very happy to be able to fit into a skinnier pair of jeans.  I'm hoping I don't fall over in those heels.  Other than cowboy boots, I haven't worn heels in years. 

It's too bad there are still 13 pounds left to lose but 19 pounds is a good start, especially when you are going to be in the same building as an ex who can't stand you.  The 13 pounds should melt off like the rest of it did and I won't have to look into phentermine or any other weight loss help so far. Other than vitamins and managing my thyroid, I've not needed anything else (so far).

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP