Excited to Remodel & Horse Pics

>> May 5, 2010

I know.  Totally opposing things for the title right?  I am happy that we can finish fixing up the house now so I go on and on sometimes.  It's embarrassing for people to come over and see paint swatches painted on the walls this last year!

While we're remodeling, I want a new ceiling light in my entry and dining room.  While I am not excited to know that instead of selling our house in three years, we'll have to stay here longer to get more equity out of it now, I am excited about finishing up the remodel if you can't tell:)  Maybe if the house is fixed up, I won't dislike it so badly.

I better get back to Cowgirl stuff though...

There are two pictures I took today of our girls.  JeeNee is my black and white spotted draft who turned six last month.  Tequila is the paint below JeeNee who belongs to my daughter.  They're both good girls.




0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP