Spring flu? Ugh!

>> May 16, 2010

My 13-year-old worked my JeeNee yesterday at the stable.  It's the first time she's ever done that with my horse, but I'm down with the flu.  JeeNee did really well at first and then she kept getting stuck wherever there was grass she could reach in the outdoor arena.  JeeNee would be a huge, overweight cow if she was allowed to be.  She loves her food!

My weight problem has to do with my thyroid and not what I eat.  If all I needed to do was watch what I eat, I'd be thin again.  I could look up apidexin reviews and get some help with weight loss and be done with it. Unfortunately, no matter what I eat, or don't eat, my thyroid has slowed my metabolism down so much that I'm stuck with the weight for now (until my doctor gets things going again). This week, my thyroid goiter got bigger so that's a bummer.  I'm not sure what that means. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP