Mommy Daughter Day Today

>> May 13, 2010

My four-year-old daughter and I did a mommy/daughter luncheon today.  First, we went shopping for a Webkinz for her.  She picked a pretty unicorn with ribbons.  Then we walked through town to lunch at a little cafe in town.  We sat outside at a bistro table (they had to pick up the patio cushions from the seats and use mats so we didn't get wet backsides from all the rain we had) but it was the first nice day in several days so we took advantage by having lunch outside.  My daughter had hot chocolate and bagel and I had cranberry iced tea and cranberry scones.  Everything was good.  I am not going to get much chance to do this anymore with my little one.  School is out soon so all four kids will be home 24/7 and then she starts kindergarten in the fall. 

I don't know what I'll do with myself when they're all in school.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP