Things Kids Say

>> May 13, 2010

I forgot to tell you in my previous post about the funny thing my daughter said to me this morning before we left for lunch.  She dressed in a sparkly skirt for lunch and wanted me to wear a skirt too.  I told her that I wasn't going to wear a skirt today so she asked why.  I told her that I wanted to lose a few pounds first.  She said, "Do you mean around here, mommy?"  (as she pointed around her waist).

Yes, kids are just SO honest. 

At least she's not telling me how often I need to jump on the fitness equipment and watching the scale when I step on it!  Not to be mean.  To a four-year-old, everything is just honest, lol.  I guess it's a good thing that she doesn't know the big numbers yet or else I'd have another reason to dread the scale.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP