Saddle Sores Return

>> Jul 11, 2010

My daughter had another riding lesson yesterday and 20 minutes into the lesson, she was hurting.  We think we know what the problem is now.  It's the pants she is riding in.  The pants have a thick seam right across the spot where it is rubbing.  She's worn these pants before but she's gone through a growth spurt so they fit much tighter now (which she likes).  She's going to have to give up the jeans for riding if she doesn't want raw spots on her behind.

I have my own raw spots to deal with right now but it's not due to riding.  I need eczema treatment to treat eczema spots I have until my thyroid medication and dosage gets adjusted appropriately. I get eczema whenever my thyroid goes whacky.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP