Another Sign of Spring

>> Feb 17, 2010

Another sign of spring is that my eczema is getting better.  I get it every winter but this winter was worse than ever before.  I even had it on my face which was the worst.  I should have taken eczema pictures and posted them on my health blogs but they were so raw and ugly that between intense itching and feeling gross, I forgot. 

Actually, this time I think is was hormonal and not weather-related because we're still snowed in here (literally...kids have had 7-1/2 snow days so far the last week and a half).  My doctor raised my natural thyroid medication dosage on Friday and it started clearing right up on my chest and arms.  I have a little more around my waistline but I'm SO happy that it's starting to go away. It's about 70% better.  I wish there was a way to tell the world that most doctors don't treat thyroid hormonal levels propertly to get rid of symptoms because there can be relief.  I'm hoping for some myself and I've already seen a little (with eczema going away and weight loss). 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP