Mane Tangles

>> Feb 8, 2010

My mare's mane can tangle itself into a mess quickly.  I'm not sure why it is that one of our horses always has a nice mane and the other looks like she's been tying knots in it over and over.  Does anybody know why that is and what can be done to change it?

Do I need to look for some type of leave in conditioner or hair vitamins or something like that?  I love long manes, especially on her because she has a black and white mane.  It's very pretty.  I've found the only way to reduce tangling though is to keep it shorter which is definitely not my preference.  Anybody have any ideas?

3 comments:

Amber February 8, 2010 at 6:53 PM  

I am not really sure on this one, but I have noticed that too, some horses manes stay nice and do not tangle as easily. I am lucky to have one of those...Jazz my 2 (comeing 3) year old APHA mare.

Anyways, have you tried braiding? Or maybe you could try that MTG stuff?

Hope you find something that works!

Anonymous February 10, 2010 at 11:38 AM  

Baby Oil!!!

Anonymous February 10, 2010 at 11:41 AM  

also i love your blog can u help me develope one similar?

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP