Flying Changes by Sara Gruen

>> Feb 12, 2010

I just finished reading Flying Changes by Sara Gruen (it's the second book in the two-book series).  Like the first one, it was good.  The second book deals with the mother's fear for her daughter competing due to her own accident when she was younger. If I had to sum it up, it's about letting go and moving on. Something a lot of us have a hard time doing I think.

I'd like to move on - right to Florida.  The kids were out of school four days this week because of the snow storms we had. Our area of Ohio got hit good.  It doesn't seem like they were able to get the roads clear with all the snow drifting across the roads.  This ice and snow has me wanting to look up vacation rentals Florida Keys. I could be a snowbird and fly south every winter!

I'm thinking one more month of this and it should be time to get to riding again.  I need to get back on a horse.  Rex has been gone now for 1-1/2 years and my heart went out of it after the big guy passed away. He was an amazing horse.  A once in a lifetime kind of horse.  Still miss him but I need to get back on so my draft cross can finish her training and become a good riding horse.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP