Barn Time Tomorrow

>> Mar 12, 2010

Woo hoo!  Got out of the ride to the city tomorrow.  My husband has to work this weekend so I get the barn tomorrow morning instead.  Going to go get my hands dirty on our girls.  I'll bet they are just filthy from all the snow melt and mud.  Too bad there's not a compact Franke sink in the tack room to wash up afterward because my steering wheel is definitely showing the result of dirty horse hands. Time to disinfect the car.

Have you ever thought about all the germs on your hands after loving on a horse?  They roll in the pasture and mud where they've gone to the bathroom.  Yummy eh?  Every once in awhile, a good wipe down of the steering wheel is in order with some wipes - preferably Lysol wipes.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP