Bravina for Public Speaking Anxiety

>> Mar 22, 2010

I can not get up in front of people and talk.  It doesn't even have to be a lot of people.  If there is a person I need to talk to that I do not know very well, I can barely speak.  However, getting up in front of a crowd leaves me feeling ill, my voice quivers something awful so it sounds like I am actually about to cry.  You know the "picture them naked" technique?  It never worked for me.

There wasn't one incident that made me like this.  Not like my fear of water because I almost drowned.  I have always had this fear of speaking in public. 

There is a natural supplement called Bravina that helps a person overcome that public speaking anxiety for a particular event.  Many, if not all, of the ingredients in Bravina you will recognize - St. John's Wort, Ashwaganda, Passion Flower, Ginseng, Gingko Leaf and more. 

What you do is you take Bravina 1 - 2 hours before you have to speak in public.  Of course, you should check with your doctor, especially if you take anti-depressants.


I am thinking about going back to school and one of the requirements is a speech class.  I've avoided it all this time but perhaps with Bravina, I don't need to anymore. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP