Healthy, Convenient Meals

>> Mar 23, 2010

Has anybody ever tried Nutrisystem?  I've thought about it for the meals alone, not necessarily the weight loss, but I wonder:  does nutrisystem work? I just love the convenience of having meals ready for myself but am not crazy about the grocery store frozen meals and the health content.  I tend to try more and different meals if I don't have to make them first to see if I like them.  Is that weird?  Maybe that's because I don't cook very well and chances are, I'd mess it up anyway the first time.  If I try something at another person's house or at a restaurant, and like it, I'll make it afterward.  I even eat white chili now and I never would have made that myself first. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP