Mare Didn't Pork Out Over Winter

>> Mar 24, 2010

My mare looks pretty good for not doing much over the winter.  She actually loves winter so she was probably more active than most. When the others are in the run-ins, she's playing in the snow.  I was wondering if she was going to look like an advertisement for the best weight loss supplements ever and be round but she looked good. The "best weight loss supplements" advertisement should've been for her human mom (me) the last four years.  Her legs look SO strong, but I guess they better since she is half Clydesdale.  She gets her feet trimmed up in a week.  She'll be looking good for getting back into working for spring.  She has calmed down a lot as well.  I guess since she's coming up on six years old, it's about that time to.  She's so calm and sweet.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP