Record Your Own Door Chime

>> Mar 21, 2010

Today was a lazy day which I took full advantage of.  After the last few days spent in preparation of a dance for my oldest daughter and a sleepover for my son, it was nice to just veg out today.  I read a bit, cooked a bit, and fed my Internet addiction a bit.  A great way to spend Sunday.

While cruising the Internet a bit today and came across a "record your own" door chime. You can record your favorite song, your school's fight song (which wouldn't go over too well if I put the Ohio State Buckeyes fight song on for my Michigan family to hear when they ring my bell).  I might just have to do that!  I love rubbing it in when the Buckeyes beat Michigan so this is just another tool in my arsenal.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP