Was Hospitalized but Home Now

>> Jun 1, 2010

It's been a couple weeks since I've posted.  I thought I had a flu (see my last post) but it turned out to be a really bad infection.  I ended up hospitalized for several days waiting to see if they could control the infection enough to avoid surgery.  I was really sick for awhile.  With four kids, one thing I don't need to worry about though is my children's financial future.  After having kids, my husband and I found some good life insurance rates so my kids are taken care of if something happens to one or the other of us.

I'll get into the details of the illness later.  Suffice to say, I was really sick and today was the first day in over two weeks that I was able to see our horses.  It was nice to be able to drive to the barn and see our girls in the pasture.  I'm not up to working with them but the freedom to just hop in the car and go was nice after the last few weeks of not being able to.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP