Auto Insurance Rates When We Move

>> Sep 21, 2010

We are getting closer to having to make a final decision to relocate back to our home state.  I need to call our auto insurance company and get a new quote on auto insurance for us for the area where we want to live. I know it will be higher than we pay now because we're in the boonies now where car theft, etc., just isn't a big problem so insurance rates are lower.

We should know Friday night or sometime during the weekend if a move in the very near future is going to happen!

I'll need to have our horses transported too if we move.  My "to do"list keeps growing.  I need to find out if we should have some type of insurance on the horses for the transport or if the transport people's insurance covers anything that may happen.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP