First Ride in Two Years

>> Sep 10, 2010

I had my first ride in two years this morning.  I haven't rode since Rex died two years ago this past August.  About three weeks ago, I sat on my daughter's horse to see how I would feel.  Felt fine.  It took three weeks to get a lesson scheduled because school was starting then kids started getting sick with the "back to school germ-fest" that happens every year. 

So, how did it feel to be riding again after two years?

FANTASTIC!!

Instead of scheduling another lesson for a week away, I scheduled one for Tuesday.  I was going to schedule for Monday but I think I'm going to need some recovery time for my sore muscles and bones after this morning's ride.  I actually trotted a lot of the lesson! Woo hoo!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP