Second Riding Lesson for Mom

>> Sep 18, 2010

I had my second riding lesson on Friday.  Fun, fun, fun!!  I'm also nowhere near as sore as I was after my first lesson last week so that is good, good, good.  We did walk/trot, practiced turning, and getting Tequila used to neck reining for the first time.  My daughter is the english rider; I'm the western rider.

I forgot to get my horses' wormer though before my lesson.  It's not like I have far to go to get it - only right across the street from my house!  The last time I went, the barcode scanner wasn't working there and it was a wait.  It's a feed place in a small town - not the most advanced technology (and some of their merchandise is dusty).  I think I'll run to Tractor Supply (TSC) and get it there instead!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP