Low Dose Naltrexone & Other Treatments

>> Sep 22, 2010

I'm hearing good things about low dose naltrexone (LDN) for Hashimoto's Thyroiditis.  People who have started using it feel good improvement over their symptoms.  I think I might ask my doctor about it!  Can't hurt to ask his opinion about it anyway.

I also want to ask him to tell me some human growth hormone facts. I read a few of Suzanne Somers' books and she talked about hgh and how she uses it. I don't know enough about it though and he's a pretty open-minded doctor. I thought I'd ask him. Who better to ask than your doctor?

It'd be nice to feel good again. Especially if we end up moving and I have full care of our horses instead of boarding them. Lugging horse manure around and hay bales wouldn't be much fun when you feel bad. Is it much fun anyway? 

1 comments:

Anonymous July 8, 2011 at 9:58 PM  

Hello so did you end up on LDN? I am taking it now.. just looking up stuff and saw your site.. love to know thanks

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP